Did you just buy a new iPhone? Don’t know how to pair your Apple Watch with your new iPhone? Don’t worry! We’ve got your back.
The total count of Apple Watch users reached 100 million in 2020. Though the watch is an efficient gadget, syncing it with your iPhone is a must-have for seamlessly monitoring user activity.
The process might seem difficult to newbies when they need to pair their Apple Watch to a new iPhone. Here is all you need to know.
- Your Apple ID and password
- Both iPhones (old and new)
- All three gadgets should be sufficiently charged.
- Passcode of your watch
Unpair Your Apple Watch with the Old iPhone
Your first step is to unpair your watch with your old phone. You can do so by following these simple steps.
- Open the designated app on your old iPhone.
- You will spot three options at the bottom of the tab. Select the “My Watch” tab from the left side of the panel.
- Move to the upper side of the screen. Click on “All Watches” in the upper left corner.
- A new screen will appear with the list of all the watches connected with your iPhone. Go to the Apple Watch that you want to unpair. You will see an info icon “i” in front of it. Click on it.
- Tap “Unpair Apple Watch” at the end of the list.
- Confirm your action to create a backup of the latest activities.
Pair Your Apple Watch with Your New iPhone
Once it is unpaired with the old phone, the rest of the process is easy. You can go to the Apple Watch App on your new phone and follow the steps as said.
You can customize the settings by following the instructions in the app.
Blomp – The Ultimate Backup Option for Mac Users
Pairing your watch is one of the many pairings you will have to do once you buy a new phone. However the process of pairing might be done, the main concern of users is to backup their data safely.
Other than Apple’s contribution in backing up your data, Blomp also serves the cause. You can use it to maintain the storage of your devices and it can back up your data anytime, anywhere.