Here it is relevant to mention that cloud security and cloud privacy are not the same. Cloud security protects your data from illegal access, whereas cloud privacy is more about defining the limits of legal access.
- What information do they collect?
- To whom do they share this information?
- How will they use the information?
- Where will the data be stored?
- How long will the data be retained if you decide to stop using the service?
Service providers may use your data for marketing and promotional communications. If you do not want to receive such emails, try to find out whether you are allowed to opt out.
Blomp doesn’t sell your data to advertisers or other third parties. It collects your data to provide you with a seamless cloud experience. It complies with all the legal obligations and is committed to protecting your privacy.
Have questions? Shoot us an email, and we will get back to you right away.